Thursday's Sale meeting, lost to excessively high winds, has now been transferred to Saturday.

RV’s Paul Bloodworth says all fields will remain the same.

“The high winds which caused today’s meeting to be abandoned are forecast to subside by the weekend so we have made the decision in consultation with the Sale Turf Club to transfer the meeting to Saturday,” Bloodworth said.

“With no other regional meeting programmed on Saturday, we’re pleased that we have been able to transfer the meeting to allow participants the opportunity to race.”

Trainers are asked to note the following:

  • As Saturday’s meeting will be run in the 2014-15 racing season two races will have changed conditions, with the 2YO Handicap becoming a 3YO Handicap and the 3YO BM64 Handicap becoming a 4YO BM64 Handicap. While conditions have changed fields will remain and the Super VOBIS bonus on these races will still apply.
  • Scratchings from the meeting will be reinstated, with trainers able to re-scratch horses up until 7.30am on Saturday, 2 August.
  • If trainers wish to make rider changes for Saturday’s meeting they are asked to call RISA by 12 noon tomorrow Friday, 1 August.