Saturday's Doncaster Mile meeting at Randwick has been postponed until Monday following continuing rain. More than 14 mls of rain fell overnight on a track which was downgraded to a heavy (9).

Rain was still bucketing down on race morning and a track inspection at 9.00am by stewards and race club officials deemed the surface unsafe to conduct the 10-race card. An emergency meeting followed with Racing NSW and the Australian Turf Club officials and the decision was made to postpone the meeting until Easter Monday.